Tuesday, November 29, 2011

More Holiday or Not Knitting

I've been too busy knitting, that I'm way behind on my photos. So here we go.




I completed my Peppermint Twist Socks by Deby Lake


Cast On: October 26


Cast Off: November 20


Yarn: SWTC TOFUtsties (I lost the label, so I don't know the color) It's a pink and black varigation.


Yardage: 300 yards


Needle: Size 1



Then I started the 2nd project of KnitPurlHunter's Progressive Needle KAL, which is called Repeat Performance, and was my first attempt at 2 at a time socks. Which I fell in love with the technique.

Cast On: November 3


Cast Off: November 27



Yarn: Trekking ProNatura in Color #1507



Yardage: approximately 320 yards
Needle: Size 1



























My last project is a baby shower gift for my cousin. I knitted a baby sweater called buttercup Baby Set by Sherry Graziano, published in Creative Knitting, May 2009 magazine.


Cast On: November 22nd


Yarn: Berroco Comfort DK Print in color #2816


Needle: Size 7, size 8

























No comments: