Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Prime Time



 I actually knit a cardigan for myself I can't believe that I did it. The pattern is "Rocky Coast" by Hannah Fettig out of the book Coastal Knits. This is the second project out of this book that I have knit. I used Miss Babs Yowza Watta skein in Oregon Mist on size US10.5 so this was a fast knit. I finished it in use over 2 weeks not bad since it wasn't my only project. Here it is before it was blocked I didn't get a picture of it after it was done. But just got back from Vegas and it's in the soak pot again. This was perfect for the trip. Got a few other small thinks knit this month as quick gifts and thank you's to people that helped me planned my getaway.
 For our sou-chef I made his a hat, I used Jared Floods Turn a Square pattern and Cascade 220. It was something he had been asking for, for awhile now he can't ask anymore.
For one of my servers I made a mobius cowl and a pair of fingerless mitts. When she isn't working for me she is the Recess Lady so this should keep her warm. I also finished a pair of socks and 2 more mobius' this month so my little fingers have been busy. So keep warm everyone. Happily knitting, Bye\







No comments: