Sunday, September 28, 2008

Halloween Knitting

I found Isela Phelps' Candy Corn Bag pattern on Ravelry today and decided I really need to make bags for my niece and nephew. The pattern calls for Lamb's Pride Bulky and to felt it, but my stash hasn't got feltable wool in the appropriate colors so I'll be using some worsted weight acrylic (doubled) and modifying the pattern to suit the gauge I'll be achieving. I can't wait to get started on October first!

As soon as I finish up the bags, I really should start the sweaters I'm knitting them for this winter! I'm using the Cricket Pullover pattern over at Umme Yusuf's blog. Fortunately the niece and nephew are 5 and 3 years old, respectively, so this is actually doable with the knitting time I have!

1 comment:

jdhforjc said...

This bag is soo cute! I need to make one for both of my kids!
Blessings,
Jody