Sunday, November 9, 2008

mini mochi #2

(whispering) ... everything laura told you about the mini mochi is true.

look at what i am playing with!


mini mochi flame rainbow (#102)

the colors are just like noro but the yarn is butter soft, the color transitions are very subtle, and THERE IS NO VEGGIE MATTER!

this fingerless mitt project is a sample for susan; and will not be a "pair" because there ain't enough yarn! yes!
a valid excuse not to knit a pair! i will be writing the pattern for the mitt and a matching scarf. (and i think this pattern would also make some wonderful socks so will be doing that too. susan said i could). now to wait for this yarn to be available for real. i wonder how many skeins it takes to stuff an over-deep queen size mattress?!

you are gonna love it! trust me!

2 comments:

Bianca said...

You are making me jealous! That yarn is lovely

Unknown said...

The yarn is beautiful and I really think I would just love to slide my hands around or in it!