Friday, February 13, 2009

Better late than never


I know I must seem ungrateful, but nothing could be farther from the truth. I'm lazy with the camera. This is the awesome sock yarn that I got from the Holiday Drawing. It's Panda Soy in Evening Blues. I have decided that the next pair of socks I knit are going to be for ME. I haven't kept a pair in over six months. We cannot allow that trend to continue. I've been scouring Ravelry for the perfect pattern. Every time I think I have it narrowed down, I get a new idea. don't you just LOVE it when that happens??? The big bonus is that even if the pattern is fussy, I only do in on the leg part....the whole thing that convinced me to start knitting socks was those little wads that those of us with short feet...and the wads show up in the most interesting of places.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

1 comment:

adrienne said...

pretty color, but i am partial to blues to begin with!

can't wait to see what you knit up!