Wednesday, March 25, 2009

52 Week Challenge- Brenda (Owlsrook)



Completed my Winter Frost Socks, using 344 yards of Elann "Sock It To Me" yarn in Color #44219, which is actually a lovely Teal color, although this photo looks more blue. I used 2.25 mm dpns and knit this pair unbeaded. (my original pattern design shows this beaded).

Would have been finished earlier but took a few days break to do some test knitting.

Now I am back to deciding what to knit next. Wow we are almost at the end of the first quarter of the year.

Completed Projects so far for March:
Bluebell Rib Socks - 328 yards
Garter Stitch Rib Socks - 346 yards
Winter Frost Sock - 344 yards

Total Yards so far for March = 1018

1 comment:

peacockmom said...

Very pretty! I've just printed your pattern and hope to knit a pair soon. Thank you for sharing it with us.