Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My March 2009 Projects

Well let's see the things I remembered to take before and after photos of, I need to get better with the before stuff... Maybe April will be the month I get organized, LOL

Anyway I digress...

I made 6 dishcloths, the round one is quite large. A cabled baby bib, a bunny blanket buddy and a matching babay washcloth and 19 squares for a charity afghan.

Yardage of yarn? No clue how to track all that but I used almost the whole skein of Cotton Ease for the Blue baby set, an entire skein for the Pink/Black/White round dishcloth, and a whole skein for the green baby bib and the Pink basket weave dishcloth as well.

The charity squares were crocheted not knitted but I used almost 8oz between the 19 squares.

I am pretty sure the combination of all of the above will qualify me yardage wise, and give me my "M" for March.

I am really liking that you keep me motivated to finish my projects. Thanks

Aunt Kathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVEEEEEEE the pink black and WHITE if you go to my BLOG you will see I have a throw on my WISH LIST to do and OH MY those colors would look sooo cool for it~!
TTFN

SimplyMe said...

I hadn't seen those orange flowers. I like em. Are they on your ravelry somewhere?