Monday, June 1, 2009

pair done, new pair started

I finished the socks in the lovely ribbing pattern. They were flying through my hands. This morning I also started the first pair for June...(I am participating in the 52 pair plunge on Ravelry... so that is going to become a promising sock year.)

The yarn for the red socks is Regia 4 ply. For the other pair I used a whopping 390 meters.


adrienne said...

you are a knitting machine! i wouldn't be surprised if you knit more than 52 pairs of socks in 52 weeks!!!!

peacockmom said...

What an impressive goal and I bet you make it. I especially like the red ones. :)