Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kiri's March finishes

Hi all, I have two finishes this month. The first is my version of Susan Pandorf's beautiful Taliesin Scarf. I added a keyhole. Here is the project I tinked for the yarn.Here it is in the works,And here it is finished.

My second project was Mmario's mystery shawl kal. He named it Limberlost Luna. I used a hand spun, hand dyed, silk, single from No Two Snowflakes on Etsy. Here is the before,
during,and finished, modeled by my daughter.I am so happy with this shawl, which is good 'cause I wasn't happy knitting it. I did my own border design for it instead of the border as designed. I wanted it to have a bit more weight, and more beads even though I hate doing them.

4 comments:

jardinrouge said...

Well, you may have not enjoyed knitting your shawl, but it is positively stunning...and, the shawl is perfectly named! Well done indeed!!

Bianca said...

Wow! This one is tremendous!

adrienne said...

very impressive

Unknown said...

It is gorgeous. How incredibly beautiful.