Friday, April 2, 2010

12/12/12 April entry: Haruni in my fav ultramarine CPY Panda superwash

Pattern by Emily Ross (free on rav) was very well written and a joy to knit with my favorite yarn for shawls. I had 26 gms leftover from the 3 balls =150 gms. The only change I made was to use a 2mm crochet hook and single chain 8 sts instead of 6 between the leaf tips for the crochet bind off (which was easy and a clever method). The drape of the yarn in this pattern is perfect and I love the way it feels. :)


4 comments:

debi's place said...

Wow that is really pretty.

Kate said...

The corners are lovely.

Unknown said...

Oh, my, gosh!!! I am awed, absolutely awed.

peacockmom said...

So happy you like this project. It was surprisingly much easier (and faster) than I thought it would be. The directions are great.
Even blocking it was easy. I will do this again for sure. :)