Friday, April 30, 2010

I almost forgot about April!

I finished these awhile ago but life got in the way.
Andy's Dreamcatcher Sock
Andy's Dreamcatcher socks finished
Started: April 1
Finished: April 8
Yarn: Opal Dreamcatcher

Dreamer socks
Dreamer socks finished
Started: April 7
Finished : April 16
Pattern: Sleep Walker from the Woolgirl sock club Feb 2010
Yarn: Dream in Color Knitosophy "The Dreamer"

I felt bad for only knitting socks for the KAL so I am using 2 projects for April. Unfortunately it is baseball season so socks are the practice and pregame projects and that is all I have been working on. I DO see some "Sox on the Beach" for May tho! :D

2 comments:

Kate said...

Nothing's wrong with more socks!

adrienne said...

don't feel bad about just knitting socks. i am lucky if i finish a whole real pair in a month. i do keep adding to my one sock collection though!

and love your sleep walker socks. the yarn is so ME!!!!!!!!!!