Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April Update



I have one finished pair of socks plus another started pair to post this week. The finished pair are Tea and Scandal Socks, which I knit with the Crystal Palace Panda Silk yarn in a very pretty silver blue that I won (thanks, Adrienne & Laura!!). I used a little over 300 yards of the yarn.

At the beginning of the month I cast on another pair of socks that I am calling my hospital socks since right after casting on I would up in the hospital for a week with multiple pulmonary emboli. I worked on them while in the hospital and now take them with me every week when I go back to the doctor. At this rate I am sure that it won't take me long to finish them!!

Deb


1 comment:

adrienne said...

how scary! glad that you are doing ok. the socks are gorgeous!!!!