Wednesday, September 1, 2010

12/12/12 August Finish

I finished this apron yesterday, but I didn't manage to get a picture of it finished on the computer until today. I made it with size 8 needles. The blue is Lily Sugar & Creme in Hot Blue, and the lighter is Pigsah's cotton in Ombre. It came out to about 700 yards-ish.

The apron is Knitty's Party Apron and I slightly modified the TARDIS chart from the Exterminate Hat.

I didn't realize until I finished it that I never got a good "in the works" picture. I mean, I'd taken one and posted it up as a preview pic for the person I made it for on August 21, so I hope that's enough. I'd just gotten a bit further than the row of TARDISes and wanted to show them off.

Link to the TwitrPix as Proof of Date

No comments: