Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August 12m/12p/12boy finished?

Finished Sweater


WIP Pic

Well, this was a tough month for me, knitting wise. We were on holidays so you would think I would get lots done and I did, but not alot of big projects. I was working furiously to finish a dress for my daughter (Pekin from Berroco). Cast off last night and realized that the bodice is waaaaaayyyyy too big for her and for the rest of the dress. Don't know if I did something wrong or just need to modify it a bit. Sooo, the only other project I have to offer is my Top-Down Wrap Cardigan from Knitting Pure and Simple. It is made in Cascade 220 and used 990 yrds. It was mostly finished months ago but I finally sewed in the ends, blocked it and ordered a pin for closure. I don't have a pic of the pin yet, but the sweater is finished and it is cool enough here to finally wear it too!




Jill (jaerrt on Ravelry)

No comments: