Sunday, December 12, 2010

12m/12p/12boy - December 2010 Completed- Brenda (Owlsrook)



Completed December 2010 Project - Double Irish Moss Scarf in Crystal Palace Mini Mochi #108-Neptune. I used two 50 gram balls of yarn for this project which is 390 yards as per the ball bands. I had exactly 2 inches of yarn left when I finished casting off. (got a little nervous on the cast off row that it would run out.)

I used a 4mm circular needle and 52 stitches to make this a wide enough scarf to turn the shawl collar & allow it to be closed with a shawl pin.

Can't beleive we are already at the end of this years KAL. I decided at the beginning of this years KAL to do all 12 projects in Crystal Palace yarns, and I have enjoyed knitting and designing with each one.

Now have to start planning for 2011.

Brenda in Alberta
Owlsrook on Ravelry

No comments: