Thursday, December 16, 2010

12/12/12boy-december







Yeah,



I did another two row scarf. It will be for my friend's 50th birthday. She just went through chemo and the hat I made her was too small. (But, Katie took it!) Anyways I used 2skeins of Noro150A and 250A and two skeins of Boku color 1 and color15. I thought it was different than the first one I made so I put that in the background so y'all know there is two different ones. I had lots of ends to weave in because the colors were similar. I wish I had a better camera so you can see how pretty they are! I am so excited to have made it through for the whole year! This one was fun. I am still trying to finish a hat for Darin, and a scarf for Katie. This one and my other two-row scarves are on rav under knit-frog-knit's projects. The link to the pattern is there too. The onlt mod I did was slip purl-wise on every beginning row. I got the mod from the Yarn Harlot, she rocks. But, NOT AS MUCH AS ADRIENNE FOR BEING A FABULOUS MOD!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!



No comments: