Thursday, December 16, 2010

A couple more Holiday KAL projects finished


This is a Guppie Hat I made for a Coworker's son. I used Vanna Solids yarn. Along with the mittens, I used every last yard of the orange skein and about 3/4 of the Beige, so 300 yrds. It was a very quick knit, but lots of stockinette and picky finishing. Cute though.

WIP picture.


This was a test knit I did for an Offset Cabled Cardigan. I made this for a co-worker's new baby (baby boom happening in my department!) I used Softee Baby as per the designer's suggestion. It was perfect for the sweater and so dainty and girly when finished. I used about 3/4 of the ball so just over 340 yrds.



WIP pic
I have to finish my 12M project too, but might be able to eke out another holiday one yet...... we'll see.
Jill
p.s. I have to share these mittens with you. I did them for another test knit and used the Mini Mochi that I won in last years Holiday KAL. They are soooooooo cute. I didn't want to post the pic here, but this is the link to my Ravelry page.

1 comment:

adrienne said...

the guppy hat is hilarious! i hope the giftee wears it in good health and good humor!