Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday gift entry given to Cheryl

























































































































I will post the finished pics which I took all at once after they were given a bath and patted to dry. The light wasn't good that day, but with 12 guests coming in a couple of hours, it was the best I could do. I'm going into overload trying to post these. Lesson for next time is to post the start and then take a pic of the finished items in a group. Wish I had done that this time! Sorry it is such a muddle and not as interesting to look at, but after all of this, I wanted to post them. I have lots more that I won't be posting. Need to get back to the 12/12/12 sock!

All of these cloths went home with my friend, Cheryl to use in her new house. I think I posted the starts of these already.

No comments: