Thursday, January 13, 2011

January finished projects

I made some gloves for the husband but they didn't meet the yardage requirements. I think that I still have half of a 400 yard skein left.
Andy's Gloves
Andy's Gloves finished
Started: 1-3-11
Finished: 1-7-11
Yarn: Black Bunny Fibers CashSock in Batwings
Pattern: Basic Glove Pattern by Ann Budd
Needles: 2.5mm

So I decided to make a pair of socks to make up the missing yardage! I had a walnut sized ball left from a 400 yard skein.
Love Letters Socks
Love Letters Socks finished
Started: 1-7-11
Finished: 1-11-11
Yarn: Miss Babs Yummy 2ply in Love Letters
Pattern: Love Letters by IrishGirlieKnits from Woolgirl Sock Club Dec 10
Needles: 2.5mm

I need to stop with the small projects and finish the sweater I started in October...

No comments: