Friday, January 28, 2011

January PrimeTime KAL







Hi All! This is my first Carefree Blog post and here to submit my January Prime Time KAL projects. First up is my Rodekool Scarf in Fireworks and Leaves & Sprouts Mini-Mochi. Lots of first for this project - Italian cast-on and cast off, brioche knitting and keyholes. Feeling pretty sassy for having figured it out. Used about 238 yards. Then I finished my fourth pair of Michigan Boot Socks from 50 Socks/50 States in Merino 5 Feldspar and used about 180 yards. These are for my nephew Ben and should have been finished in time for Christmas, but after frogging back a few times I completely restarted them on Jan 2 to qualify for Prime Time. These are also the first pair of kids socks I've made - no wonder it took me a few times to get it right.
Sorry everybody - still working on getting the text and picture layout right.

No comments: