Monday, January 24, 2011

not as ambitious as maz

here are my pitiful offerings for january. my goal is to make at least one month of the prime time kal so i don't look like a total slacker.

bulky yarn booty
red heart yarn only because i wanted something totally indestructible

bulky yarn booty progress

bulky yarn booty


rodekool brioche scarf, finished part 1
mini mochi in bogeda bay

rodekool front

rodekool bodega bay

i ran out of yarn before i could complete all the repeats on the last section so just finished it off and thought i could live with it. turns out i can't so i have since undone the italian bind-off, frogged back 3 or 4 lace repeats in the middle section and have reknit second ribbing and last section to finish a second time. i am much happier now. the middle section was originally longer than i liked anyway so this worked out better for me. i like a snugger fit and my ends are the same length!!!!

4 comments:

maz said...

Try a second month, Adrienne!
My shoe size is around 39-40 Eur and I would LOVE felted booties. Just in case you don´t know what to do for February. Now off to ROFL.

Unknown said...

This beautiful.

Brenda said...

OMG - I love the Rodekool - (I am still playing with mine...bah, humbug)

carol said...

Slacker, huh? YOU finished your Rodekool, not bad... and of course, very pretty.

I'm anxious to get back to mine next week when life calms down and I can veg out on the couch. Haven't vegged for a while and I can't wait!