Friday, February 25, 2011


March KAL Project -- Meadow Cardi -- Loosely on the Meadow bolero with the following changes -- replaced linen stitch with stockinete, will lengthen the entire item to make a sweater - increasing the lace portion ( I added a garter stitch row to separate the two) -- will lengthen the sleeves -- I am thinking 3/4 length. Also, I saw some really crazy pink rhinestone bottons on etsy today, I may order 5 of them an add bottonholes. This is for me (no....this is not and extention of me, me, me!)....so I can change it as I go. I have just started the l
THE SPECIFICS: Marble Chunky Yarn, 2 skeins, size 10.5 needles. Free Pattern is on Ravelry. I have put this in my Projets part of my Ravelry notebook. This pattern is fun to knit -- one piece from the neck down--and easy to customize!! --- Tracy in Meadview, AZ

No comments: