Thursday, February 24, 2011

Primetime February



Once again I just make it in for the month. I finished my Princess Frog Monkey socks, the yarn is from Miss Babs. I used almost all of the yarn which was my reason for doing two at a time. I kinda like this method. I just keep knitting till I use most of the yarn that's the part I enjoy, not a lot left over.

I'm still working on Monica's wedding veil. It's a slow process I'm at 588 stitch's and each round takes me to long so I don't work all that hard on it. But I will get it done and the 4 other wraps that have to be done this year. Just thought I would give up update pictures on it.

I've started a pair of socks for Chris he finally asked for a pair. I don't like to make them for the boys, they have BIG feet size 12.5 so it does take some time.

I am using Cascade 220 superwash for these socks and a size 3 needle so they should go fairly fast but we will see. I have to work on that shawl. So till next month hopefully I'll make it a little sooner.

Happily knitting, Bye.

No comments: