Wednesday, February 23, 2011

primetime Februrary

































Hi, here are my projects for Feburary. I do not know if I will finish this month. Diagnosed with breast cancer two week ago Monday. I had a lumpcetomy and lymphnodes removed. Will get results back tomorrow on the next steps. It is really fun knitting and typing on pain meds! So I will try.

Finished ones first. Two coffee cozy's in left over Noro worsted for the Portland Yarn crawl for a friend am I.

Progress I am making a second pair of slippers to go over my handknit socks and I took a picture with the 1st pair and the new skein for accountability. I like these very much because I am always cold. They are a lovely purple tweed wool from Cascade. Used the wholes skein of the first one and expect to do so on the second gift for someone else as well.

Next PandaSilk dk plain made up cowl for knitting while mediatced. First time using this arrn ansdI like it very much. It is Laquer red in color and a happy color.
Sweater for my neighbors pet. Wayover my head to do with out a pattern but I am trying.
and Lastly Lip balm holders for a United Way crarft fair for a friend. These are crochet and pretty fast.
I wish I could finish my Oregon socks but they are soo complicated right now. Finished pictures soon
Jody

No comments: