Monday, February 28, 2011

ME ME ME finished



Pettine by Corrina Ferguson with Crystal Palace Panda Silk I dyed in the crockpot. 2 skeins used with 8 gms left. I am delighted with the results and enjoyed every minute knitting with this yarn. I think it might be one of my all time favorites. It feels great and drapes beautifully. I LOVE this yarn and definitely plan to knit with it a lot more. I bet you've guessed that, right? :)
The color is prettier in person and so are the feathers. Hard to capture the color in this light.






3 comments:

hiukkaknits said...

What a beautiful shawl. I love that the color is so wardrobe friendly. Looking forward to your next project!

peacockmom said...

Thanks for the nice compliment, Cheryl. the funny thing is that I don't think I could duplicate this color if I tried. First it was my usual Wilton's teal and then I messed with adding blue and green. It looked awful until it dried and I really thought Fred would have a pair of socks, but when dry I claimed it for myself. :) All in the spirit of ME ME ME, right? I'm getting the hang of this concept. LOL

La Dolce Knita said...

Lovely shawl in a lovely color! Good work.