Friday, March 11, 2011
All About Me All Done!
I knit this lovely little capelet, but didn't use enough yarn so I added the lace edging which also keeps the edge from rolling up and gives it a personal touch.
Unfortunately, I still hadn't used the requisite 300 yards so I decided to whip up this quick beret to match. However, it was neither quick, nor "Barely There" as the pattern name suggests. I used more than 300 yds for the hat alone, even cutting the pattern a bit short. It called for a double strand of mohair which I think was overkill, honestly. At least is should keep my head warm next winter.