Sunday, May 29, 2011

Primetime May



Hi, Here are my May projects. I am still off of socks since I can not do complicated project yet but, my BC treatment is mostly done! Yeah. Now to get lots of rest and recovery my strength.
Project- mug rug and snack mat (crochet)

Yarn- Lily cotton

Start date 5-10-2011 (all started the same way.)

needles- 7mm

Finish date- May 24-2001

Project- 3x3 ribbed cowl (knit)

Yarn- Chunky Mochi

Start Date- 5-26-2011

finish date- 5-27-2011

needles- 13

Project- prayer squares swap (crochet)

Yarn- Cascade 220- burgundy and white

start date- 5-1-2001

finish- 5-15-2011

needles- i hook

Chunky Mochi is now my best friend! I hope to do a pair of socks next month. I miss socks very much. But, patterns and lacy things are still a wish. I am just glad that knitting, CPY, and this blog helped get me through this breast cancer thing. It really kept me sane with all of the doctor's apt.s and treatment! I really do not like crocheting but, it was all I could do to put my mind on coast! I am going to try the 50 Socks 50 States-Colorado sock next month! (for some rason the rest of the pictures won't load. Will post and load again.

No comments: