Wednesday, October 15, 2008

encouraging thanks

Thank you all for encouraging Katie in her ( I know life-long love for all things fiber.) She will hardly touch my acrylic stash that I just can not get rid of! And wants to check the Kal blog every day. We have created a yarn monster! Run Away! Little girl with pointy sticks!
We went to our LSY for knit night and she went straight for the CPY too!!! Plus, a fabulous bulky yarn for her first hat. Her birthday is on Nov. 6th and I am thinking she wants yarn! Whee for God blessing me with a crafty girl. I know it makes for more generosity in giving gifts and donations with hand-made love.
jdhforjc #18, 19

3 comments:

adrienne said...

she is a cutey! with good taste! you are raising her well!

debi's place said...

I agree Katie is cute. I raised a crafty gal. My "crafty" daughter only wears hand knitted socks (that I make).

jdhforjc said...

Smart girl your daughter, Can I be your daughter too?! Believe it or nto I have donated all of the socks I have made so far (except for the "class sock" for my son Nathan. I am also working on a pair of socks for Katie for her birthday on Nov 6. Then I will pick back up "the lost" and "frogged twice" Vikings in the bottom of my bag. They are getting very wet and the frogs are getting crowded in the pond.
Jody