Thursday, October 16, 2008

Knit, knit, knit

I'm still working on 3 pairs of socks. The red ones are now a stealth project, so I can't show the cuffs. You see a sole, a 2nd toe and some ribbing from the first sock. You may notice a little black from the color pattern on the cuff. This yarn is Regia.

The 2nd project is a mystery sock for September. I'm a little slow, but the deadline for finishing is Oct. 31. You get slowed down when you don't read the instructions. I'm much farther now. Orange yarn is from Yarn Place. The color is more true in the 2nd photo.

The 3rd pair of socks is a birthday gift. The cuff is a design from one of my new Japanese books.

The last 2 pairs of socks have been worked on since the pictures were taken.

I've also worked on my mitered square Noro sweater, but the new picture looks much like the last one. The body is in one piece, folded. I'm at the bottom of the armholes, but you really can't see it.

No comments: