Friday, January 16, 2009

First New Project--January 2009--52 Week Challenge


Well, I finally started a new project for January. I see my picture is a little blurry, but considering I took it at 4 a.m. this morning, I'll let that go for the moment!

This is the start of a mitten for my daughter, Cara, for her birthday. I'm making these with Caron Simply Soft Heather in Deep Teal to match the scarf and hat she received from me for Christmas.

I didn't know she wanted mittens, and she just informed me of this on Wednesday. Hmmmm...her birthday is this coming Tuesday. Do you think I'll be finished in time?

Beth

3 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Yes, I do, because there is nothing like a Mother under a birthday deadline!!!! Go for it!!!

adrienne said...

i wish you a lot of luck and knitting time. iou's work too...ask me know i know.

Laura said...

wow... you did so well!