Thursday, January 1, 2009

My UFOs

Edited to add %s


(75% done - Hedera)
Starting with the oldest one, we have Hedera, started in August of 2007. I'm just past the gusset decreases on the second sock. The yarn is Maizy in the Hot Feet colorway and I really hope I can get these babies done!:






(70% done - Spring Forward)
Next, we have a pair of Spring Forward Socks that I started July 10, 2008. I have one sock done and I'm just starting the heel flap on the second one. The yarn is Panda Cotton in Fuchsia:






(80% done - Sweetie Pie)
The last sock UFO (I hope more aren't hiding somewhere...) is the second Sweetie Pie sock in the pair knit with some red Panda Cotton. I have no clue when I started these but I'm almost done with the second one, I think it only needs one or two afternoons worth of knitting:






(70% done - Tree Jacket)

Now onto the bigger projects (insert sinister music here). My poor little Tree Jacket that I started in September. I was cranking along pretty well on it for a while but then there was a family tragedy and it got put aside. It's knit with Berroco Comfort. I have the body and most of one sleeve done:




(25% done - Prarie Tunic)

I started my Prarie Tunic back in March of 2008 with some brown Karabella Vintage Cotton. I was doing pretty well for a while, but winter lasted until about late may last year (is it really supposed to snow in May?) in Minnesota so I didn't have the motivation to get it done. Also, it's a top that's knit on size 3s. Sigh:







(60% done - Larger Than Life Bag)

And finally, my only crochet UFO, my Larger Than Life Bag. I started this in November of 2007 and don't even remember the last time I worked on it. But it would be such a cute bag for spring, I must finish it! It's made with a bunch of different colors of Sugar N Cream.








-Kala (vegancraftastic)

1 comment:

adrienne said...

wow! i refuse to post all mine in one entry as i am in denial that i even have any ufo's! i prefer to call mine "wip" (work in progress-big difference, huh?). will be interesting to see what you accomplish!