Saturday, January 3, 2009

UFO's

I need to make photo's of the UFO's that I have. Carried over to 2009 are:
1. Sweater for DS 2. Am almost done with the back, so still to do is front, sleeves and finishing.
2. Sweater for me. Just halfway the back...
3. Shawl. It is a simple one, done in kid mohair. Need to work away 3 1/2 skeins.

4. Wolhemelblanket for Wietse. I need to make 5 blocks, sew and work a border around it.
5. Sock yarn blanket. I have 38 centimeters in height and have to make it 2.20 meter in height. Width is almost 2 meters, so every 100 meters yarn worked away in garter stitch is 3 cm in height.
6. Sweater for Wietse: One on circular needles. Had to think how to work the top part, and approximately 20% of the sweater is done now.

My focus to finish before Wietse's birthday are: (Wietse's Birthday is March 20)
6: Sweater
5: Sock yarn blanket
4: Wolhemelblanket

Big projects... but I have calculated that it is going to be managable to finish the sock yarn blanket when I work on it on a daily basis. Photos will follow asap.

No comments: