Tuesday, February 17, 2009

52week 1st project for Feb







Hi, I have not posted for a while. Here is my progress picture and finished project for the February requirement. I made another Noro two-row scarf for Katie. This one I did on 8 needles and I only cast on 29. She did not want it as wide as mine. It is much longer because she likes to flip it around her neck. And I can wear it too! I used kureyon again and 440 yards. This one was much faster. OTN Jojolands wine tasting scarf with Hayfield's Crushed Velvet yarn. I hope to get this one finished before the end of the month along with some UFO's. Did everyone watch Daytona? Matt is my favorite driver (and Mark Martin!) Does anyone know of any Nascar inspired projects to do?
Jody

2 comments:

SimplyMe said...

I so love that scarf

jdhforjc said...

I am so hooked on this noro thing. My daughter just lost the first one I made. EEK. It was only 2 skeins but I will monitor her with these last two I have made. Plus, the green and blue does not match. i added it and will probably rip it out! I so hate being so picky!