Saturday, February 21, 2009

52 week challenge - another FO

I'm working on a shawl for Oasis yarns, so progress on other things is slow. I finished another pair of socks. The pattern is Marian by Monkey Toes. I had a number of issues with this poorly written pattern. Since the designer has died, there was no help there. Yarn is Kroy 4 ply sock yarn in Crayon Jacquard color. About 350 yds used. (all the yarn)

I've started another pair of socks in Aussi Sock. Color Spanish Fiesta. These will be entrelac, A Step Above by Kathleen Power Johnson, published in Knitter's.

1 comment:

SimplyMe said...

Ah, don't you just hate frustrating instructions? They look good. I can't wait to see your enterlac's in that fiesta.,.....that's going to look so awesome!!!

I bet that mini-mocha would work up great in enterlac...but I'm SO not the one to give it a try!