Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oops, late thank you post!







I recieved CPY yarn for Susan just when I took Nathan to the emergency hospital (ear infections are back. Boo,hoo for my little guy.) He is feeling much better today as you can see!I picked two skeins I have not used yet. One Cotton Chenille in Cocoa and a pretty Kid Merino in New Blues. Not sure which pattern for the chenille (I saw an Ann Budd pattern but I only one skein.) I will do the CPY pattern for the cat paw prints scarf for the Merino. My first lacy scarf too. I can not wait to try them both. THANK YOU for the yarn and perfect timing in it's delivery. It made my day. Jody

2 comments:

SimplyMe said...

pretty yarn and hope Nathan is feeling better. Gotta hate ear infections!

jdhforjc said...

He is much better thanks. 1 1/2 socks done in Sock Wars. Thank goodness for the hoiday, no mail. Blessings and prayers to all of the soldiers and families who serve.