Wednesday, September 2, 2009

52-week progress for Sept.


Hi, finally feel like I have something to post. I am on the second set of the rounds on the first sock ( I know I am behind!) Loving the Happy feet yarn and my new Kollage square needles and the cool design! Hopefully I will finish in time. I am doing a 70 Co but with 2.25 needles. I might add more if it is too short for me. Any ideas on that? Hope to catch up when the Katie goes back to school.

Jody

P.S. Darin will be going back to work at the job he was laid-off from (back in December!) Yeah Sort of empty house again and back to a schedule!

3 comments:

adrienne said...

the sock is pretty stretchy so you should be ok.

glad to hear that your hubby is back at work.

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

Well, I'm only working on clue #2, so some of the rest of us are a bit slower, too.
Good on the re-employment!

jdhforjc said...

Yeah, knitting and cleaning like a feind. Living room, dining room and kitchen done yesterday! Maybe the fridge and all the glass in the house done today (with a play date for Katie, two twin girls and their little sister plus my two. whee.)