Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mystery sock

I've been chatting and posting pictures of my mystery sock on Ravelry, but realized I should share here too!

Here is my cast on post for the 52 week challenge:

08.22.09 003

Pattern: Adrienne's mystery sock KAL
Yarn: Tropical Peach Panda Cotton

It's really fun to knit and a beautiful pattern emerging! I even learned a new cast on which I will probably be using for all my top-down socks going forward.

I finished one of the socks through clue 3 yesterday:
08.29.09 001

Time for me to get moving on the other sock!!

2 comments:

Redraobwons77 said...

You must be a speed knitter! How many repeats did you do? It looks wonderful!

Cathy said...

I did the two 32-row repeats as written in the pattern and then the I'm so Jazzed heel which continued the pattern onto the heel.

I'm not moving along quite as quickly on the 2nd sock, but I'm making progress!