Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Calophi's Mystery Sock Kal

Well, I kept forgetting to post my updates here on the blog, though I remembered to do it on Ravelry. I don't think it's necessary to picspam my progress, so here's the latest picture of my finished clue 3.

I am using KnitPicks pallet: Orange, and the beads are Dyna-Mites square-holed, silver-lined, orange-rainbow. I skipped a repeat in clue 2 because I really wanted the beads to stand out and I didn't want more repeats to take away from that top row.

My gauge is a bit bigger than what is called for, especially my row gauge on the heel flap. I guess it's a good thing that I did the simple heel. I don't mind, though, my calf is 10 inches and not 9, so the sock fits quite nicely.

I think I'm doing pretty good so far for my first pair of socks!

2 comments:

adrienne said...

looking good!

mtannie said...

I love, love, love your color choice! Ya know, I think those would fit me too, lol. :o)