Thursday, January 14, 2010

January project finished

Finished scarf today. I'm almost 100% sure that I used close to the whole skein, maybe around 460yds. Forgot to weigh it before washing, so now have to wait for it to dry. LB Fishermen's Wool - off white, US 8, before washing 6 1/2"wide by 76" long.

ETA: I think the scarf is dry and it weighs 228g, Ravelry lists the yarn as weighing 227g/skein.

Back in December I started a scarf in Puffin for my 10 yr old. Hope to finish this in February along with some socks.

And Pretty Thing. Started in November, Mini Mochi leftovers, US4/3.5mm. Stalled because undecided on length.

And one more, Laughing Carrots started in July 2009, needs sleeves and finishing. Merino 5, US 6 & 7 (4mm & 4.5mm)

2 comments:

adrienne said...

lovely, radka! but you do realize that your 2009 wips won't count for the kal. would still love to see the finished projects. =D

Radka said...

Good to know. I wasn't sure if they would qualify or not. I was finally taking pics of the wips for ravelry so thought I'd post them here too.