Friday, January 15, 2010

Progress!








As usual, I have been so busy knitting that I haven't had time to take or post photos, so I'll try to catch up here.

I started the February Lady Sweater for my daughter.

The MMario Mystery is a fascinating pattern, and the photo is clues 1 & 2.

On the Monkey Socks, I have knit the leg on one sock and the leg and heel on the other.

I've knit through Clue 2 of the Panama Shawl.

I didn't like the way that the Saskia was working up so I frogged it and started again using JaggerSpun Maine Line. I am much happier with it now.

Finally, I have finished the first 4 clues of the Winter Mystery Shawl. It's really hard to photograph because the cable isn't long enough to stretch it out, but I think it is going to be beautiful when it is finished.

Deb
GablesDeb on Ravelry

No comments: