Monday, January 19, 2009

UFO's become FO's.

Finally I was home long enough when I could take some pictures. so...

Ken's Socks
Total I made him 7 pairs. He is happy. I finished these Jan 3. I have made every pair different some way. I started these in Dec. I am thinking these were 1/2 of the way done. Yarn is Brigg & Little, Tuffy. These can go in the washer and dryer and only get softer. Love this yarn for a man's winter sock.

Margaritaville Socks,
Pattern by Adrienne (is it Frog or Fong) I get confused?
I finished these last week sometime. These were about half done when I picked them up to finish them off. I had started them back before the last KAL. Yarn is Pagewood. Don't ya just love this pattern? This pattern originally a SOTM pattern so this is the second time I have made them. Will probably make them again as they turn out so nice.

Mystery socks
I will post about these later. I had these barely started. They were finished the week of the 4 - 10 I do not remember what day. They look normal but these were a test knit of a different sock structure. Yarn is trekking.

5 comments:

SimplyMe said...

I'm in LOVE with the margaritaville socks. Wow. I may have to go buy that pattern one of these days. The color possibilities are endless. (as IF i need more projects or sock yarn!! ) Wait. No such thing as too much!

Great job on all those socks (and look, they all have mates!!! whootie whooo

adrienne said...

i still don't understand this big deal about socks having "mates". two feet = two socks, right? socks have to match? (comment coming from a person who is making her jasmine mitts match!) ;OP

i am kind of partial to that "margaritaville" pattern. LOL!

peacockmom said...

I, too, love that pattern by Adrienne. All of hers are fabulous. I just need to find the right yarn for it which is why it isn't on the needles now. The socks will be completed this year for sure. Her Round Robin's House pattern in next in line when my grand prize yarn arrives. I wanted to congratulate everyone on all of their inspiring work in the last KAL, but the comments wouldn't go through. So I'm taking this opportunity to appreciate ALL of you and your projects now before blogger kicks out my server again. Hugs from Oz where my 2 peachicks (born 12/24) are growing and getting cuter every day.

Laura said...

would love to see more of ken's socks!

Redraobwons77 said...

The Margaritaville socks are to die for! I love how they turned out!