Wednesday, September 30, 2009

52 week challenge - cathy

I just realized that I had not yet posted a cast on post here for one of my 52 week challenge projects!

09.01.09 001

I am knitting the Sept. 09 SKA group mystery sock designed by Nancy Bush. It was a great pattern and I am almost done with the pair. I'll be posting them as my October finished project soon. I hope to finish up the second sock this weekend!

Yarn: Panda Silk - buttercup tones
Pattern: SKA (Ravelry group) 9/09 mystery sock - aka Fox Faces
Needles: US 1 magic loop
Cast on: 9/1/09

This is my first time using Panda Silk and I love it!!

Here's a progress pic so you can see some of the lace pattern:

09.12.09 005

I'll be casting on another mystery sock tomorrow with "Through the Loops"!!

Can you tell I love mystery socks?

Looking forward to another one by Adrienne some day!! :-)

-Cathy (n3tue)

No comments: