Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mystery Sock KAL (at last!)




I finally finished my sock. Love the pattern. I should have done 70 sts on the leg and decreased to 60 for the foot as it is a little tight on the calves.

I did the bit of fancy heel and the fancy instep and toe. It ended just before my toes perfectly. I used Araucania Ranco Solid yarn in Caribbean as I couldn't find anywhere that sold CPY around here. Pretty nice yarn, but not alot of stretch which may be my problem in the calf.


Thanks for a beautiful pattern and a beautiful pair of socks.


Jill (jaerrt on ravelry)

editted: oops.. added a picture with both completed socks!!

1 comment:

adrienne said...

if you knit the pattern again, you could also go one size larger with the needle for the first couple of inches and then change needles.

love the color!