Saturday, October 3, 2009

October project finished and new cast-on

I have completed my October project for the 52 week challenge! Wow, only 2 more months to go. This is been a fun year of knitting so far.

October 52 week challenge project:
10.03.09 001

Pattern: Sept. 09 SKA mystery sock pattern designed by Nancy Bush (Fox Faces)
Yarn: Panda Silk - buttercup tones
Needles: US 1 magic loop
Cast on: 9/1/09
Finished: 10/2/09
Yardage: 250 yards (but is a pair of socks on fingering yarn with a 5"+ leg)

This was my first time knitting with Panda Silk and I loved it! Can't wait to add some more to my sock yarn stash!!

Here is my latest project cast on for the 52 week challenge:
10.03.09 002

Pattern: Through the Loops Mystery Sock '09
Yarn: Sugar Bunny Boulevard - Emeline
Colorway: Mermaid's Song

No comments: