Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thank you!!

Thanks to everyone involved with running this fun blog and an especially big thank you to Susan at Crystal Palace Yarns for her generous yarn prizes!! It is a tough (but fun) decision to choose what yarn and colors I want when I'm lucky enough to win a prize here. :-) The yarns are all so great!!

I'm so glad to have found this online community to share my projects with and I like that we are a relatively small group. It's fun to see all the new people that have joined in recent months - welcome! This is a fun and talented bunch of knitters and crocheters and I'm proud to be a part of it.

I can't believe the 2009 52 week challenge is nearing the end (my December project is blocking and just needs a little finishing work!) and I am preparing to take on the challenge again in 2010. It is great motivation to actually FINISH projects that I start!

So, thank you to Susan, Adrienne, Laura, Debi and KyleAnn for organizing this fun blog!!

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

-Cathy (n3tue)

No comments: