Sunday, November 2, 2008

More Progress & Projects

I've been making progress on my projects. The Errant Socks I'm knitting for my mom now have heels. It won't be long before I'm counting this pair as an FO.


I started a new pair of socks for my daughter. These are in my "to go" bag that I take with me when we are out shopping or I have an appointment. You never know when a doc or dentist is running behind and knitting on my socks is a lot more fun then reading a magazine that's over 6 months old. I'm using my basic toe up sock pattern. This time I'm using a k3, p2 ribbing on the instep and leg. The yarn is Knit Picks Essential Multi and the colorway is Fruit Punch. It's a very cheerful color.


Finally I started a scarf for the 2009 Special Olympics World Winter Games that is being held in Boise, ID this year. The pattern is Meandering Stripes from the Knitting New Scarves book. The yarn is Red Heart Supersaver in White and Delft Blue.....everyone donating a scarf has to use this yarn. If you're interested in knitting a scarf for the Special Olympics you can get all the info here. There's plenty of time to knit and mail in the scarf.

No comments: