Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February project: socks done




My cellphone is acting up. I had to use the scanner to show you the pair of socks I knit for me. Unfortunately the scanner is not big enough to scan the pair...
But still, they are done and I am happy with them.

To answer Kadezmom's question: You can feel the silver sparkles when knitting, but it does not itch on the feet. The silver is a bit rougher on your hands compared to the yarn.

I used: 2 balls of Fortissima Socka Disco Socka (210 meters each) and had left over: 50 meter in total. So 370 meters yarn used... That is 404 yards for this pair! Used needles: US 2 / 2.75 mm

4 comments:

Redraobwons77 said...

Breien, you have obviously cornered the market where my favorite colors are concerned1 Love them!

Redraobwons77 said...

What pattern did you use? It looks cool!

SimplyMe said...

Once again, beautiful job. I look forward to see what you're going to do next with some sock yarn and a few needles.

SimplyMe said...

Once again, beautiful job. I look forward to see what you're going to do next with some sock yarn and a few needles.