Monday, February 2, 2009

Prize yarn arrived!

My prize yarn arrived from CPY today for winning favorite CPY project!
02.02.09 003

It's the beautiful new Panda Superwash in Joyful and Neptune. Both very pretty colorways and oh, so soft!! I need to decide on a pattern worthy of this yarn! :-) Of course, I still have my UFO projects to finish... and the Inner Truth scarf... I always seems to have more yarn than time to knit. But new yarn is always good inspiration!!

Thanks to all who voted for my pink mystery socks as their favorite CPY project!!

And thank you to CPY for the generous prize! I can't wait to post photos of my finished socks knit from this pretty yarn.

-Cathy

2 comments:

adrienne said...

can't wait to see what you knit with your prize yarn!

both colors are very nice. you have good taste (as i happen to have some of both in my 'um stash.) :o)

SimplyMe said...

Ahhhh, blues. I love blues as well.

You're more than welcome for the vote, but you know, you EARNED it, woman. They were nothing short of fantastic!

Happy knitting!