Thursday, September 18, 2008

Getting Ready!

I have my yarn. Arrived in the mail yesterday. That Whisper is just so soft (the yarn cat agrees and tried to run off with it). Just need to get needles in correct size. All of the yarns are new to me and include feathery stuff, longer eyelash and psuedo-suede. Should be fun. I'm making a computer monitor cozy.

Question on the contest. Do we have to list all the items that we plan to make or, once I finish the first item, then can 'announce' my later item(s) to complete before Nov. 30?

1 comment:

adrienne said...

no advance list required for this kal. most of us probably don't have a clue what we are knitting (me included). just remember to post a progress photo and finished photo with the yardage you used for your project.

a computer cozy? i can't wait.