Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So excited to join in on the fun!

Hello, everyone. This is the 3rd knitting event I've participated with Dr. Laura ;0) It's always a great time to share photos of everyone's projects, and join in on the fun. I just received my Crystal Palace prize yarn yesterday from the Tour De Sox KAL. It is so yummy. It's Panda Wool in the color 9812 Violets. Now it's the challenge of deciding what sock pattern to use, to make myself some cool purple socks (maybe a Holiday present for myself). Can't wait to join everyone on the 1st for some serious Holiday knitting ;0)

Stacie in OH

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey Stacie,
that's one of my favorite colorways.
I hope Radka joins us - she was making a gorgeous shawl with Panda Wool in Violets, and the pics were stunning! [hmm, will ask permission to blog them].
anyway, that means it'd be a pretty scarf too !

blessings, :L